Monday 8 September 2014

INTERVIEW: NATHAN HOTTE [BRADFORD PARK AVENUE]

Bradford Park Avenue midfielder Nathan Hotte was kind enough to answer a few questions for us a couple of months back. He touched on the 2013/14 season, his pre-season preparations and the current 2014/15 campaign.


How do you feel last season went for the club?
I think the season was not too bad as a whole. We did quite well in the FA Cup and won a few games in the FA Trophy which is always good to get some prize money for the club, and a top ten finish in this division is a reasonable achievement.
What were some of the highs and lows of the 2013/14 campaign for you personally?
The highs were probably the games against Kidderminster Harriers, they were second in the league above at the time and I thought we more than matched them over the three games. We were very unlucky not to win the FA Cup tie as well as the FA Trophy game. The lows were probably getting injured at the back end of January and trying to play the rest of the season whilst not fully fit and not doing myself justice.
How has pre-season gone for you on a personal level so far?
I think pre-season has gone quite well for me personally as I have managed to get a few ninety minutes under my belt and this is helping me get back towards full fitness, so I can hit the ground running at the start of the season. I have managed to get a couple of goals which is something that I will be looking to do when the season starts.
We're quickly approaching the 2014/15 kick-off, what are you looking forward to most this season?
I am looking forward to hopefully having a successful season for both myself and the club. There are some big clubs in this division so it will be hard to try and finish above them. But I know the management and all the players will be doing all they can to hopefully have a push for the play offs this season and a couple of good cup runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment