Monday 8 September 2014

INTERVIEW: CONOR MCGRANDLES [FALKIRK]

Prior to his transfer from Falkirk to Norwich City, we spoke to young midfielder Conor McGrandles about the last season with The Bairns, his thoughts on the pre-season preparations and his ambitions for the current campaign.



How do you feel last season went for the club?
I feel that last season went well for the club because even though we didn't get promoted it was good for such a young squad to have the experience of being in a title race and again a good experience for us to play against top quality teams in the cups like Aberdeen and Rangers.
What were some of the highs and lows of the 2013/14 campaign for you personally?
I thought the highs for me personally were playing the amount of games that I did again last season because it also gave me the chance to experience the title run in and the big games. It was also good for me to improve my form from the season before. The lows I thought were probably some of the results like against Aberdeen and maybe not having a better run in the cups.
How has pre-season gone for you on a personal level so far?
Pre-season has gone well so far because I've come through fitter and with no injuries but I'm glad it's over because of all the running you have to do during it!
We're quickly approaching the 2014/15 kick-off, what are you looking forward to most this season?

I'm mostly looking forward to hopefully playing in the stadiums like Ibrox, Easter Road and Tynecastle. Hopefully I can also just play as many games as I did last year and hopefully keep on progressing on from last years form.

No comments:

Post a Comment